KURRAJONG, 171 Lower Somerton Road, Attunga* 106.6 Ha - 263.3 acres
* Prime river frontage country along the Peel River
* Irrigation with 9 Meg license from river and 432 Meg ground water allocation. 2 x 278 m centre pivots included in sale.
* Improvements include a 5 br w/b home with pool and established garden. 12 m x 6 m steel machinery shed. 20,000 bale steel hayshed. Steel and timber cattle yards. 3 stables and tack room. Workshop.
* The country is heavy alluvial river loam and is subdivided into 4 large paddocks with electric, ring lock, plain and barb as the fencing. There are 10 horse yards constructed which opens the property up to any type of equine pursuit. app roximately 40 acres of country currently sown down to lucerne. The country is 95% arable. Heavy carrying capacity, the vendor estimates that the country would carry 300 dry cows per annum.
* Kurrajong is only a 20 minute drive to the City of Tamworth and lends itself to fattening operations or equine pursuits and is well worth an inspection.
Land 106.6 hectares 5 beds 2 baths 0 car parks Print this page