Opportunity to purchase as a whole or individually all 100 % Fully Leased.
On behalf of the Board of Directors and shareholders of Dampier Rural Investments Ltd, Burke & Smyth Commercial & Yield Property are proud to offer 48 - 58 Dampier Street; Tamworth, a prime Industrial property located right in the heart of Tamworth's Taminda precinct servicing northern New South Wales growth corridor.
This strong performing asset presents a rare opportunity to acquire a secure investment & currently sits on 2 titles but with a current DA approval for 7 Lots which can be sold either as a whole or in portions (Lots to be registered). 48 - 58 Dampier Street is offered for the first time since 1965 (nearly 52 years) and brings with it the finalisation of asset's of the original Tamworth Farmers Co-Operative Society Ltd which was established in 1941.
This is an opportunity not to be missed and will not be repeated in the tightly held Tamworth industrial market.
Highlighted below are the positive fundamentals that 48 - 58 Dampier Street will provide the successful purchaser:
- 100% LEASED with value add potential including 2 vacant lots
- Nett Passing income $366,906.52 per annum
- Strong Tenant profile - 75% of income to one of Eastern Australia's leading private Agri - Businesses
- Currently over 2 Titles with DA Approval for 7 Titles with dual Street frontage between Dampier Street and Showground Road
- To be sold in one line or individual lots
- Land Area 2020 Ha or 22025m2
- Total Gross Lettable area 4582m2 plus Awnings